Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Trying something new

Sort of, since I think I downloaded the Avant browser before.

::think I must have been a cat in another life::

Curiosity always gets me. I like to see how things work and if I want to keep them or unistall them -- sometimes they go poof real fast. Will give this one a shot for a bit this time.

Okay, what the freaking hell is going on? Sitting at the bar in my kitchen and I turn around to look out the window and, man! snow is coming down like it's December or something. Almost makes me think I should haul all my decorations out and light the cave up. Yeah, seriously, it really truly looks like that outside right now. This is April! I should be able to go sit outside fer crying outloud. A couple of weeks ago people were walking around in shorts and now it's time for the longjohns again. Sheesh! Those who live in caves hibernate in weather like this. It so screws up my inner season clock.

About the time it does decide to heat up we'll probably get some freaking temps that will cause a meltdown. Guess I need to move back farther into the cave where it's a tad bit warmer.

::/rant::

No comments: