Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Personality Test


trait snapshot:

secretive, reclusive, messy, disorganized, introverted, unassertive, rarely worries, dislikes large parties, does not like to fit in, does not need to control others, solitary, ambivalent about chaos, tough, leisurely, does not respect authority, not aggressive, observer, abstract, impractical, dislikes leadership, daydreamer, bizarre, does not make friends easily, not a perfectionist, suspicious, rarely irritated, strong physical instincts, unsympathetic at times, risk taker, submissive, weird, sarcastic, strange

K, let's go through these one by one.

secretive: No, not secretive at all. I leave that for others I know.
reclusive: As much as I can be.
messy: Now that makes me sound horrible. My husband is messy. The cats are messy. I get tired of cleaning up after them, so, gee, that makes -me- messy.
disorganized: Hey, there is a method there. I organized. Just can't remember where I put the dang things.
introverted: Knew that one already. No surprise to me.
unassertive: For the most part, yes. Just don't back me into a corner. I take a lot, and I mean a lot! But there comes a time. . .
rarely worries: I worked hard to find that state of mind. Wasn't an easy journey, but certainly worth it in the end.
dislikes large parties: 100% right.
does not like to fit in: Not that I don't like to fit in, not always sure where that spot is.
does not need to control others: I think there's enough work involved in controlling yourself, why bother making your life harder.
solitary: Well, yeah, that kinda goes along with reclusive. Yes?
ambivalent about chaos: What the hell does that mean? I'm uncertain about confusion and disorder? Oookaaay.
tough: Um, not so much. Really. Trust me.
leisurely: Why be anything else? Just makes you uptight.
does not respect authority: Oh, come on. I respect authority. Just don't shove it in my face, please. And, if that -authority- deserves the respect of others.
not aggressive: I can be determined, but in my own quiet way, and pretty much only to myself. Doubt anyone else sees it. I'm also not energetic in any kind of pursuit.
observer: Ha! Funny how everything around me gets past my observation antennae. I'm too much in my own little world to notice much of anything around me.
abstract: Confusion abounds in mind on this one.
impractical: So, so wrong. I'm quite practical.
dislikes leadership: Well, that sorta comes from liking to be alone. I prefer to lead myself -- not lead others, just myself.
daydreamer: 200% right. Was born with that trait.
bizarre: Excuse me? I don't even get this one about myself. Doesn't fit. Doesn't compute.
does not make friends easily: True enough, for a couple different reasons. Part from the way I grew up, and part from getting stabbed in the back more than once. Tends to make one leery.
not a perfectionist: I can be picky about a few things, but on the whole this one is pretty much true.
suspicious: So not me. I leave suspicious natures to others in my family and they are welcome to them as far as I'm concerned.
rarely irritated: Quite true.
strong physical instincts: Ahh, no.
unsympathetic at times: Well, if the person deserves my sympathy then they have it, in spades. I refuse to sympathize with anyone who wallows in their problems just for the sake of getting others to feel sorry for them.
risk taker: Bwahahahaha! Does that answer that one?
submissive: Again, to a point. Depends on the circumstances. Remember that backing into a corner thing above?
weird: Huh? Guess we all get called weird at least one time in our life.
sarcastic: Oh, please. Oops, was that sarcastic?
strange: And there's something wrong with this? Actually I don't find much about myself that's strange. Strange, isn't it?

I know, personality tests are not accurate and I've never to date been labeled correctly. Hmm, maybe that does make me strange and bizarre.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.