Monday, August 28, 2006

Whoo Hoo!

First blog, first post!

::New::

::Shiny::

Things I like!

Oh, yeah, Welcome to my Cave! Yes, that's where I dwell. In my imagination, anyway, and I like it there. Everyone needs someplace to go, relax, refresh, get away from the mundane and all the crap that goes on in real life. Try it sometime, you may not want to leave, although you will as RL is an essential place to be, but it's easy to take mini vacations, if only in your mind.

No, I'm not crazy. Okay, some may say I am. It's a crazy world out there and one needs to sip a bit of the crazy to get by in it.

So, pull up a slab of rock and make yourself comfy, and don't mind the guano, I get to the cleaning up later.

More later.

2 comments:

Cath Smith said...

LOL - welcome to the bloggiverse!

Mary Kay said...

Thanks! Checked out LJ and all I can say is, give me the simple life.