Thursday, July 26, 2012

Digging Around for Camp NaNo

Checked some old stuff I had started but mostly had not written all that much.  Only one had 12k+ but all the rest a lot less.  That's okay, was interesting to look at them and see what might catch my attention enough to maybe start working on.  Of course one of the space operas won out and it's probably much newer than most of them.  That's fine too.  And, as always I have no idea where this was going and most likely didn't have much in my head when I wrote it.

I'm not sure if it's strange or not, but this was also the only one that didn't have a title.  Had to scurry around in my head to come up with something if only a working title.  Word Web to the rescue for not the first time in the years and years I've had it.  So, with a little help from that and then a quick search online I now have Hole-and-Corner in Space.  It means cloak-and-dagger, hush-hush, undercover, underground, secret, and a few more.

I may see if I can get some notes or some sort of outline worked out before next month.  Might just dig around more too and see what else I can find.  Haven't looked at the external hard drive yet, some little nugget might be hiding in there.  Who knows?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with Camp NaNo. I didn't really stay engaged during June, but I'm looking forward to August. A working title or no title might be a good sign. You've not decided what the story is quite yet which makes for a better NaNo experience.